We're glad you're here! Let's get started.
Buying a new home can be both a thrilling experience and simultaneously seem like an overwhelming task. Rest easy knowing that Merit Homes has over 50 years of experience, so we can guide you through one of life's greatest milestones with ease. Whether you're at the very beginning of your new home search, or you're ready to lock in financing on your dream home, we're are here to meet you right where you're at. For more information, please contact our Sales Manager, Feisal Ramjee to get started.
What you can expect during the buying process with Merit Homes
1. Contact our sales manager Feisal Ramjee to help guide you through the following steps and to learn more about our process.
2. Contact Merit’s trusted lender to start the Pre-Approval process and assess your budget.
3. Browse through any of our available homes found on our website and contact our helpful Sales Manager to find the home of your dreams.
4. Prepare and finalize all the pertinent terms and conditions for a Purchase and Sale Agreement with our Sales Manager.
5. Meet with the builder for a New Homeowner Orientation and get familiar with your new dream home.
6. Sign final documents at escrow and receive your keyless Access Codes.
Welcome to your Dream Home!
Pre-sale or Move-In Ready Homes: Which one is right for you?
A common question we get is whether or not a pre-sale or move-in ready home is right for you. A pre-sale home is a great choice if you have a flexible move-in date, or if you aren't quite ready to leave your current residence (think apartment lease, or you are too busy to manage packing up a household at the moment)! Depending on your market, buying a presale home may also help you avoid steep competition from other buyers, and allow you to lock in your price and interest rate. A move-in ready home is desirable for people who are on a tight timeline, and those who are, quite simply, ready to get a move on. One added benefit of a move-in ready home is you can see exactly what you're getting (appliances, wall colors, fireplace design, etc). This especially helps if you're a very visual person.
Learn about our vision for our new homes
Watch the video to learn more about who we are and how we intentionally build our homes to meet your needs, right where you're at. With top of the line appliances, intuitive layouts, elevated features and finishes, and built-in smart home tech - these homes are sure to check all the boxes in your new home search.